An “easter egg” on a website is extra functionality that is unlocked by an obscure series of steps that are not easily discovered. This kind of virtual “easter egg” is so-named because the hunt to find a way to unlock it is analogous to the traditional easter-time hunt for hidden chocolate easter eggs.
One particular unlocking code, the Konami Code, has become quite widespread, and can be used to activate easter eggs on many websites.
There’s an easter egg on Google that can reveal an insight into your personality. You need to follow a specific set of steps to see it. You can discover your personality type by following these instructions carefully.
- Go to google.com (the Google search engine)
- Click on “Language Tools” (the link is to the right of the search box and becomes visible when you move your mouse over the page)
- Just below the “Translate text” box, change the From Language to Greek, and the To Language to English
- Copy and paste the following word into the “Translate text” box: εύπιστος
- Click “Translate”
How To Get An Ex Boy Friend Back
- What Will Adsense Earn Ten Years From Now?
Everyone thinks of Google as a search company. And I suppose they are. But no one pays to Google-search the internet. Instead, Google makes it billions from online ads...it's really an adv...
- How will self-driving cars change the world?
Researchers at Google and elsewhere have been having great success with self-driving cars. These cars have already driven hundreds of thousands of miles without being controlled by a human driver. It...
- Why did Google Knol fail?
When Google announced their Knol service in December 2007, it was clear that Google had high hopes for the project. It was announced by Udi Manber, Google's Vice-President of Engineering, as a place ...
- What misunderstandings surrounded the launch of Google Chrome?
Google launched their Chrome browser in 2009, to many people's surprise. The following questions and answers were posted to Knol at the time, to address some of the misunderstandings that accompanied...
- What happened to Google Answers?
Google Answers was a Question and Answer service operated by Google Inc. Customers could post a question and select a price. If a Google Answers Researcher could provide the answer, the researcher wa...
Need research? Quezi's researchers can answer your questions at uclue.com
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Leave a Reply